business cards don't print to edge of card (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues

lvrxdealer -> business cards don't print to edge of card (8/22/2008 10:29:10 AM)

Hey there, I am using print shop delxue 22 on vista. When I go to print out business cards they are coming out smaller than the standard 2 by 3.5? Is there something I am forgetting to do or not hitting when I make the card and print it? Thank you.

D

Brandy redux -> RE: business cards don't print to edge of card (8/22/2008 11:46:55 AM)

Hi lvrxdealer,

If you are saying that the business cards are being printed with a white margin on all 4 sides of each business card, that's exactly how they are designed to print. Anything that is placed between the dotted line margin and the edge of the business card will not print.

The only way to print business cards to the very edge of the business card is to create a custom paper with the Custom Paper Wizard, click on the "Create from Similar Stock" button to select the business cardstock you are planning to print on, then select the "Full Bleed" option to allow the business card to print to the very edge.

Click on this link

Using the Custom Paper Wizard

for more information about the Custom Paper Wizard.

However, if the business cardstock you are using does NOT have any space between the business cards, you will want to click here

Print to the edge, without a white border on labels and business cards

to see what could happen when you attempt to print to the edge of each business card.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4