Same game over and over and over (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Hoyle®] >> Hoyle Card Games 2008

himrich@mac.com -> Same game over and over and over (9/7/2008 6:12:01 PM)

I primarily purchased Hoyle Card Games (Mac version) for the Pinochle and Euchre games.

After playing Euchre for a while now I thought I had noticed something odd and have confirmed it this week. Every time I start it up I get the same starting hand (the same game I assume - at least it feels similar). I can choose a new game and play on from there but when I quit out of the program and relaunch it at another time it begins with the same hand - an Ace and 10 of clubs, 10 of hearts, 10 of diamonds and 10 of spades. I don't remember how long this has been going on or if it just began lately but it is frustrating and rather insulting to think that the range of games can be so limited.

Is there a fix or this just the way it is going to be?

Rick

P.S. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to take the time to help me on this one.

Brandy redux -> RE: Same game over and over and over (9/7/2008 6:26:24 PM)

Hi Rick,

The repeating game problem has been previously reported and confirmed by other MAC users. But, unfortunately, there is no fix for the problem - because the patch for Hoyle Card Games 2008 does not work on a MAC. And, since Hoyle Card Games 2009 was recently released, there will be no additional fixes for Hoyle Card Games 2008.

Sorry about that [&o]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.464844E-02