Pencil drawing option (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

stephamal -> Pencil drawing option (9/11/2008 5:48:27 AM)

I would like to create a pencil drawing from an image. I read the manual to click on Filter, Artistic and then select pencil drawing. However, pencil drawing is not one of the options. Can someone help me find this feature or instruct me how to proceed. Thank you.

lindarobin -> RE: Pencil drawing option (9/11/2008 9:45:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: stephamal

...Filter, Artistic and then select pencil drawing. However, pencil drawing is not one of the options.

The Photo Workshop does not have pencil drawing. You want to go to the Advanced Photo Editor. That's where you'll find the pencil drawing artistic filter.

stephamal -> RE: Pencil drawing option (9/11/2008 11:04:09 AM)

I went to advanced options and I still do not see it. Can you please be more specific. Sorry to be such a pain but I am not too familier with this product. Thanks so much

Brandy redux -> RE: Pencil drawing option (9/11/2008 12:42:43 PM)

Hi sephamal,

As lindarobin indicated above, the pencil drawing tool is accessed by opening an image in the Advanced Photo Editor", then selecting 'Filter' then 'Artistic' then 'Pencil Drawing' in the menubar. However, I discovered that Print Shop Deluxe 21 does not have a Pencil Drawing option to choose from when I select Filter | Artistic. Instead, the only options I see (in either Print Shop Deluxe 21 or Print Shop Deluxe 23) are Colored Edges, Furry Edges and Wind. So, my guess is that the Pencil Drawing option is available ONLY in Print Shop Pro Publisher 21 and 23.

Unfortunately, the manual includes all features found in the Pro Publisher version of Print Shop. But, the manual does not stipulate that those features are not found in all versions of Print Shop.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4