cropped picture has white background (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

JIMC -> cropped picture has white background (9/15/2008 5:58:28 AM)

I'm having a problem with cropping shapes. It crops ok but when i put the picture on a project it has a white square behind it and covers what's behind the picture. What's up? I had an older version and used that feature before and it only showed the picture. I couldn't load that version on my new computer with vista operating system, so i bought version 23 and now i can't do what i did before. I'm getting frustrated!!!

lindarobin -> RE: CROPPING (9/15/2008 10:10:25 AM)

All cropping will have transparent background - just don't "save" it as some other format that doesn't support transparency. Simply go back to your project without saving when you are in the Photo Workshop and you will see the cropped image appear in your project the way you want. Save the project and then you can always copy/paste your cropped image into any other Print Shop project.

Do not use the Advanced Photo Editor which can ONLY save edited images as JPG which does NOT support transparency.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4