printing more than 99 postcards at a time? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Printing Specific Issues

Steven -> printing more than 99 postcards at a time? (10/24/2008 10:07:27 AM)

Does anyone know if there is a way to get PrintMaster Platinum 18 to print more than 99 postcards in one run?

Thank you, in advance, for any help.

Steve

Brandy redux -> RE: printing more than 99 postcards at a time? (10/24/2008 11:04:12 AM)

Hi Steven,

Since it is possible to enter a number as high as 10000 in the Number of Cards box on the Print screen, after I select File | Print, I would have to assume that all you would have to do is to enter the desired number of postcards in that box. So, have you tried that yet? And, if so, what happened?

Steven -> RE: printing more than 99 postcards at a time? (10/24/2008 1:58:07 PM)

Hi Brandy,

Thank you very much for the quick reply. Yes, you can put 10,000 in the box. But when you tell it to print, you get an error box, that say's""Please enter an integer between 1 and 99"and the only way to get rid of it is to hit"OK". I'm hoping there is a work around and I don't have to buy some new software, since I know and like PrintMaster.

Thanks again,
Steve

Brandy redux -> RE: printing more than 99 postcards at a time? (10/24/2008 5:36:30 PM)

Thanks for the update Steve,

Since exactly the same thing happens for me with all of my 5 printers, I'd have to say that there is no workaround for this particular problem.

Sorry.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.611328E-02