Pachisi pieces wont stay where dropped (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Hoyle®] >> [Hoyle Puzzle & Board Games 2008] >> Board Games

wakuhn -> Pachisi pieces wont stay where dropped (11/1/2008 3:44:17 PM)

Does anybody else have this problem or know how to fix it?

In Pachisi when I use the mouse to move a playing piece and drop it on a legal space, it usually jumps back to the original space instead of staying where it is dropped. I have to try dropping it a little to the left/right/top/or bottom of the destination space to make it go where I want it. It often takes many tries to get it to stay in the desired space. I have Hoyle Puzzle and Board Games 2008 with the latest patch.

Brandy redux -> RE: Pachisi pieces wont stay where dropped (11/1/2008 3:52:42 PM)

Hi wakuhn,

The problem with moving the Pachisi pieces has already been reported several times by several users. But, so far, no fix has been created for the problem. So, the same problem exists in Hoyle Puzzle and Board Games 2009.

Since this is a user-to-user forum, which is manned only by fellow users, and is not monitored by Encore Technical Support, you might want to make sure that the developers know what you think about the program. So, the best course of action would be for you to click on this link

How to submit Feedback/Suggestions/Gripes

then follow the directions in that FAQ for submitting Feedback/Suggestions directly to the Development Team.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4