importing a jpeg file into The Print Shop 23 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Export/Import

dcmc -> importing a jpeg file into The Print Shop 23 (11/12/2008 10:23:31 AM)

I am having problems importing a jpeg file into the print shop 23. It says that the file type is not supported. My user's manual says it does support jpeg, what can I do?

Brandy redux -> RE: importing a jpeg file into The Print Shop 23 (11/12/2008 11:32:51 AM)

Hi dcmc,

If you would like to import the JPG into the Art Gallery - so that the JPG is always available - you would do this:

1. Open any Print Shop project.

2. Open the Art Gallery, by clicking on 'Art & Photos' then on 'Insert Art & Photos' in the left toolbar - or select 'Insert' then 'From Gallery' in the menubar.

3. When the Art Gallery opens, click on the 'My Art & Photos' tab.

4. Select 'File' then 'Import' in the Art Gallery menubar.

5. Find and then click on the JPG file.

6. Click on 'Select'.

Brandy redux -> RE: importing a jpeg file into The Print Shop 23 (11/12/2008 11:40:10 AM)

And one more thought dcmc,

When you follow my directions, and when you reach Step 5. Find and then click on the JPG file, you should see an image of that JPG file on the right side of the window AFTER you click on the JPG file. If you do not see an image, that would have to mean that the JPG file is not a true graphic file.

dcmc -> RE: importing a jpeg file into The Print Shop 23 (11/12/2008 11:43:11 AM)

Thank you Thank you
It worked!!!

Brandy redux -> RE: importing a jpeg file into The Print Shop 23 (11/12/2008 11:47:01 AM)

You Are Very Welcome dcmc,

And, Thank You So Much for letting us know that your problem is solved.[sm=emot-banjo.gif]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.171875E-02