available online vs Million Image Club (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

hshdebbie -> available online vs Million Image Club (11/17/2008 1:20:38 PM)

Hello, I'm new here and haven't worked with Print Shop for several years. I bought Print Shop 23 Deluxe recently. When I go to insert artwork, some say "available online" but I haven't registered in the Million Image Club. Will I be able to access this art work for the life of the program? I don't want to pay for the art that I understood came with my program. I would appreciate any help understanding this. Thank you.
Debbie

Brandy redux -> RE: "available online" vs Million Image Club (11/17/2008 4:51:30 PM)

Hi Debbie,

The Million Image Club images can be accessed only by logging onto the Internet after registering at the Million Image Club web site. However, new registration is no longer being supported for Million Image Club.

The "available online" images can be accessed through the Print Shop 23 Deluxe Art Gallery. So, the "available online" images and the Million Image Club images are two separate art collections. And, the answer to your question, "Will I be able to access this art work for the life of the program?" would be YES.

hshdebbie -> RE: "available online" vs Million Image Club (11/17/2008 5:58:07 PM)

Thanks so much Brandy. You answered my question so quickly and I appreciate it. I'm happy to hear that I'll be able to access those beautiful images as long as I want.
Debbie

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.599121E-02