Import comma separated file (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Export/Import

sleepyjoe38 -> Import comma separated file (11/23/2008 7:57:39 PM)

In makeing address labels, how can I import my comma separated file to use in the labels? I have exported it from Palm, as a comma separated file which I can pick up with excel, and MS Works database, but I cannot seem to get it into Printshop 23. Thank you.

Brandy redux -> RE: Import comma separated file (11/23/2008 8:09:33 PM)

Hi sleepyjoe38,

The first thing you need to do is to open the Print Shop 23 Address Book by either:

1. Clicking on 'Tools' in the menubar at the top of the workspace, then selecting 'Edit Address Book' in the menu that drops down

OR

2. Clicking on 'Addresses/Events' in the left toolbar, then selecting 'Edit Address Book' in the menu that drops down

Then, when the Address Book is opened, you would select the File | Import/Export/Merge | Import option in the Address Book menubar to import the comma separated file into the Address Book.

Then, you would click on this link

Mail Merge: Print different names on labels, name tags & postcards

and follow the directions for producing a mail merge project which will take the data from the Address Book and merge it with the Address Labels.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4