printing calendar on two pages (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Printing Specific

patwilliams -> printing calendar on two pages (12/2/2008 11:52:48 AM)

I am trying to print my caledar in a planner size and split onto two seperate pages........half on left and half on right
I was able to print all one one but can't figure out how to split it.................

Brandy redux -> RE: printing calendar on two pages (12/2/2008 12:07:30 PM)

Hi patwilliams,

To create a calendar that is split onto two separate pages........half on left and half on right, you must select the 'Start with a Basic Calendar' option when the program opens. Then, when the Basic Calendar is displayed on the workspace, click on the down arrow next to 'Month with Tasks' and select the 'Month on 2 Pages' option.

As can be seen in the image at the bottom of this message. the first thing you will notice about that 'Month on 2 Pages' option is that the Pages will sometimes be misaligned. So, you will have to left click in the "to do" area, then place your mouse cursor over the lower-right corner at the bottom of the "To Do" column. then drag to align the calendar.

It is VERY important, though, that you place the cursor directly over the lower-right corner, where you see the diagonal double arrow - because if you place your mouse cursor along the bottom of the "to do" area, you will get a vertical double-arrow, but you will not be able to move the calendar.

[image]local://upfiles/10488/EA5A9839B6664BF2BF1CBED53D564CE6.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4