Cannot Change Install destination drive (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Education Software] >> [Advantage Series] >> Middle School Advantage

TechnoMom -> Cannot Change Install destination drive (12/7/2008 2:05:03 PM)

I am trying to install Middle School Advantage. I want to have it install on my D: drive because that is where I have lots of space. But the program is determined to put it on my C: drive and it won't let me change the drive. Is there a work around on this?

Thanks

Brandy redux -> RE: Cannot Change Install destination drive (12/7/2008 2:07:11 PM)

Sorry but NO TechnoMom,

Middle School Advantage can be installed ONLY on the C:\ drive, I'm afraid.

TechnoMom -> RE: Cannot Change Install destination drive (12/7/2008 2:23:21 PM)

Why?
I have Math Advantage 2000 and it let me load to D:

Brandy redux -> RE: Cannot Change Install destination drive (12/7/2008 2:50:27 PM)

Hi TechnoMom,

Since those of us who help on this user-to-user forum are fellow users only, my answer to your question would have to be "Only the programmers know why the new versions of Middle School Advantage must be installed on the C:\ drive".

However, since your Math Advantage 2000 is several years old and since many changes have been made to the program, one could assume that the programmers decided there was a very good reason for limiting the installation to the C:\ drive.

If you don't want to install the program on the C:\ drive, you could always click on this link

Refund Policy: Broderbund/Encore/HoyleGaming/BicycleCardGames

then check out the Encore Refund Policy - which applies even after the software is opened and installed.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4