'View website' problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Web Pages

ccichris -> 'View website' problem (12/8/2008 4:22:54 PM)

Hello hope someone can help

I have designed a website using Print Shop 20 Deluxe. Before posting to the web - I hit the - view website tab - the image is then shifted to the left and text is bunched. So - what I designed in the template page provided is not what is shown in the view website tab. Further I cannot view the other pages .............

Please advise
ccichris

lindarobin -> RE: 'View website' problem (12/8/2008 9:24:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ccichris
... the image is then shifted to the left and text is bunched... I cannot view the other pages

Have a look at my web design using Print Shop tips link below. I discuss the limitations of using PS as an HTML generator and offer some workarounds that will "reshift" your pages to the right and to make sure your text doesn't get cut off or display wrong on other people's computers.

As for viewing the other pages, an automatic "next" and "back" link is put on each page when you add pages to your web project. However, it is much better to create a navigation bar and put it on every page.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4