Where Are the Data Files? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import

voile9 -> Where Are the Data Files? (1/11/2009 7:51:37 PM)

I'm using Calendar Creator 12. I upgraded my computer with a new larger hard drive, and have reinstalled Calendar Creator on the new hard drive. I am trying to copy my Calendar Creator data files from my old hard drive, but I can't find them. Where are they stored?

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Brandy redux -> RE: Where Are the Data Files? (1/11/2009 8:19:18 PM)

Hi voile9,

If you are moving Calendar Creator 12 from one hard drive to another, the only data files that you will need to copy from the old hard drive will be the *.bcc project files you created on your old hard drive. And, those files will still be in the same folders where you saved them on that computer. And, that folder will probably be somewhere in My Documents. If you are not able to find those *.bcc project files, perform a computer search for *.bcc files. However, a search for *.bcc files will probably find all of the *.bcc files that are installed with Calendar Creator 12. So, you will need to copy and move only your *.bcc project files.

voile9 -> RE: Where Are the Data Files? (1/12/2009 5:09:37 AM)

Brandy,

Many thanks for your advice. With your help I was able to find the files I was looking for.

[:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4