Calendar won't print Landscape on a page (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Printing Specific

Carol1222 -> Calendar won't print Landscape on a page (1/19/2009 11:49:28 AM)

I have the Calendar Creator 12. Why won't the whole calendar print on a page? I have tried changing the margins and the paper size but I am still missing some of the calendar.

Starting from scratch with a "Basic Calendar"

I go to page setup and select the "Landscape" option.

I do not change anything else and I am missing the left and right edges of the calendar.

Brandy redux -> RE: Calendar won't print Landscape on a page (1/20/2009 11:36:57 AM)

Hi Carol1222,

The "Basic Calendar" is designed to print in Portrait orientation. So, when you want to print in Landscape orientation, you have three options:

Option #1

1. When Calendar Creator starts, select 'Choose a Ready-Made Calendar', then click on 'Next'.

2. Select a Theme, then click on 'Next'.

3. Click on 'Wide' in the 'Select a Format' section, select one of the wide options, then click on 'Next'.

4. Select the Events that you would like to have added to your calendar, then click on 'Finish'.

Option #2

1. When Calendar Creator starts, select 'Create a calendar using the Calendar Wizard', then click on 'Next'.

2. Click on 'Wide' in the 'Select a Format' section, select one of the wide options, then click on 'Next'.

3. Select a QuickStyle, then click on 'Next'.

4. Select an Image Set, then click on 'Next'.

5. Select the Events that you would like to have added to your calendar, then click on 'Finish'.

Option #3

1. When Calendar Creator starts, select "Start with a Basic Calendar", then click on 'Finish'.

2. Click on the link below

Landscape/Custom Calendar View

then follow the directions in that pinned item for creating a Custom Calendar View.

If your calendar still prints with the left and right edges of the calendar missing, please check the 'Print Preview' in the 'File' menu. If the Print Preview looks correct, but the calendar still prints with the left and right edges of the calendar missing, that would indicate that your printer's driver might be either outdated or corrupt. And, in that case, it would be necessary for you to go to the printer manufacturer's web site to download and install the most current driver for your Operating System.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4