Top layer watermark (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

Sandahl -> Top layer watermark (2/10/2009 7:34:32 PM)

Can some one plz tell me if there is a way to watermark the "top" of my Print Shop® 23 project instead of only the background???
Thx.

lindarobin -> RE: Top layer watermark (2/10/2009 10:17:31 PM)

Print Shop does not have the tools to create a semi-transparent image that can be used as a top layer watermark.

The closest thing would be to apply one of the transparent effects (right-click the image and choose "Apply Special Effect"). This works only on raster (not vector) images.

[image]local://upfiles/72/DEF964DF3F514D39B3A60D9C5CF0FE4E.jpg[/image]

lindarobin -> RE: Top layer watermark (2/10/2009 10:35:15 PM)

I have an idea that may work for you, although it does not preserve individual elements i.e. everything will end up as one flattened image.

Using the Advanced Photo Editor, you can paste one image on top of another and change the top image's opacity with the opacity slider. You can also choose one of the blend modes to enhance the effect.

Here is an example. Is this what you're trying to do?

[image]local://upfiles/72/3E028DBBA79A4E1DBAA2357A227640E7.jpg[/image]

Sandahl -> RE: Top layer watermark (2/11/2009 4:05:16 PM)

No, actually I bought it because I was told it would watermark, tho it never occured to me it would be on the background...lol (not much need for a WM under the pics)

I need the WM on top of my collage sheets, that I sell.
I may find something in your first suggestion, will check it out.

Thank you very much.

Sand

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4