Labels for wine bottle (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

dinolan1 -> Labels for wine bottle (3/18/2009 12:30:10 PM)

I'm using printshop 23 deluxe and am trying to make labels for wine bottles I just filled (pinot chardonnay, I just filled the bottles yesterday, first time making wine). I'm trying to get the labels four to a page, to be printed on regular 8 1/2x 11 paper. I want the labels to be 4" high and 3.25" wide. The user's manual is terrible. I think I have to make custom sized labels with new stock.. After I did that, the instuctions then say to find those labels under "new stock." UI can't find that. Can someone give me a basic lesson in how to do this, or point me to the correct area in the anual that explains this?

Sorry for the very basic question.

Thanks,
Mike

lindarobin -> RE: Labels for wine bottle (3/18/2009 3:41:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dinolan1
...I'm trying to get the labels four to a page, to be printed on regular 8 1/2x 11 paper.

Hi, Mike,

Here's an easy trick to getting what you want. Open a new quarter-fold card project. Design your wine label on the card front. Then select all and group. Copy and paste the group onto the other three card panels. Print!

Start with the appropriate card orientation that best matches your label i.e. wide or tall.

Making custom labels isn't so bad - it's very straightforward when demonstrated in person, but harder to learn on your own with just written instructions. Try the Print Shop Help Center Tutorials (it has pictures), Category: Feature Tips, Topic: Custom Paper Wizard

Or just use Avery template 5168 or 6878 or 8768. Any of these will give you 4 on a page. You will have to do a little extra trimming since these templates have an outer margin.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4