Calendar Creator 12 Custom Event (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

windowscleaner -> Calendar Creator 12 Custom Event (3/22/2009 9:06:58 AM)

I am trying to tag up an event that occurs every 8 days. However Saturdays must be included but Sundays excluded; also if event falls on a Saturday the following Monday must be included. Example: Fri/week1, Sat/week2, Mon/week3, Tues/week4 etc.

Brandy redux -> RE: Calendar Creator 12 Custom Event (3/22/2009 11:45:45 AM)

Hi windowscleaner,

Unfortunately, your Saturday and Sunday requirements are much too complicated for you to be able to create one quick and easy event. You can set up the 8 day cycle rather easily by going to Advanced Repeat Rule and setting the 'Set Repeat Occurrence Rule' to repeat every 8 days. But, based on the example that you posted in your message, it looks to me like you want the 8 day cycle to be reset each time a Sunday is moved to a Monday - then start counting the 8 days from that Monday event. And, if that is the case, I'm afraid that's not going to work. So, you would have to create a completely new event each time you want to move a Sunday to a Monday - or when you want to reset the count for any other reason.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4