cd/dvd label printing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues

jagdjh -> cd/dvd label printing (3/24/2009 4:48:07 PM)

I am trying to print cd/dvd labels directly onto inkjet printable discs. I start by going to the Project Picker, Labels, CD/DVD labels and then choose the Epson printer option. After finishing the layout, the print preview shows all the text and images shifted to different positions and they print the same way. I am using The Print Shop 23 Deluxe with the HP C5550 Photosmart all-in-one printer. Does anyone know what I have to do to get my labels to align right when printed? Thanks!

Brandy redux -> RE: cd/dvd label printing (3/25/2009 11:46:46 AM)

Hi jagdjh,

Since the "Epson Stylus Photo R 200 CD/DVD Printing" layout is the only layout in Print Shop 23 which is specifically designed for printing directly onto inkjet printable discs, and since that layout will not work for all printers, the best choice for you would probably be to click on this link

Using the Custom Paper Wizard

then follow the directions for creating a Custom layout with the Custom Paper Wizard.

Or, you could just try manually moving the text and graphics around on the page of the "Epson Stylus Photo R 200 CD/DVD Printing" layout until everything looks and prints correctly.

However, since all Print Shop 23 print jobs are controlled by the printer driver for the selected printer, it also couldn't hurt for you to go to your printer manufacturer's web site to download and install the most current printer driver for your Operating System.

jagdjh -> RE: cd/dvd label printing (3/25/2009 5:31:28 PM)

Thanks for the advice. It took some fiddling around, but I finally got it to work.
Thanks again!

Brandy redux -> RE: cd/dvd label printing (3/25/2009 5:58:08 PM)

Great News jagdjh,[sm=emot-dance.gif]

And, Thank You Very Much for letting me know that my advice helped to solve your problem.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4