Save as JPG (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Export/Import

jenhep -> Save as JPG (3/24/2009 10:53:26 PM)

The box says you can save it as JPG. How?

Brandy redux -> RE: JPG (3/24/2009 11:11:53 PM)

Hi jenhep,

JPGs are not saved - they are exported. So, in order to export a JPG, you must first click on the image that you want to export, then select the 'Export As' option in the 'File' menu.

PrintMaster currently offers the following file formats in EXPORT AS.

*.jpg

*.bmp

*.png

*.gif

*.pcx

*.tif

*.wmf

*.pmo (Broderbund Print Meta Object)

jenhep -> RE: JPG (3/24/2009 11:22:54 PM)

I need to save a calendar I created in JPG. When I select the whole project to convert to JPG it is only converting some images. I need the whole calendar.

Brandy redux -> RE: JPG (3/24/2009 11:33:25 PM)

Hi jenhep,

In order to save the whole project as a JPG, you must first select the 'Export As' option in the 'File' menu. Then, when the 'Export As' window opens, you must click in the circle next to 'Save All Objects'.

However, the most important thing you will need to keep in mind is that the 'Export As' option will export only one page at a time. So, if your calendar project has more than one page, you will need to export each page of that project separately.

jenhep -> RE: JPG (3/25/2009 12:31:55 AM)

Thanks for all the help![:)] I can save the calendar as JPG now but it is not doing what I need. I am trying to save my calendar to a website. In the past I have used Microsoft Picture It, saved the calendar as a JPG and then imported it to the website. It was clear and legible. After the last Microsoft update, my Picture It became unusable. So I went out and purchased Print Master. When I save my calendar in Print Master as JPG or Tiff or Bitmp it comes up very blury and illegible on the website.

lindarobin -> RE: JPG (3/25/2009 6:46:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jenhep
... I am trying to save my calendar to a website... When I save my calendar in Print Master as JPG or Tiff or Bitmp it comes up very blury and illegible on the website.

Open your calendar project. File| Publish| Preview Project. Your browser will display your calendar as a GIF image on a web page. Right-click on the calendar, Save Image As... and now you have a very legible GIF which can be be put on a web page.

Note: Added images are not part of the calendar GIF as they are rendered as separate images on the web page.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.513672E-02