pages are left justified (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Web Pages

pholishus -> pages are left justified (5/18/2009 6:59:30 AM)

Help! All the web sites I have created are justified to the left.

I have tried all I can think of to correct this problem. I have windows XP and am using PrintMaster 18. Thank you for your attention. [&:]

added by lindarobin: As of this date, I have worked with pholishus to enhance her sites, including all the items I list in the last post of this thread. The revised site can be seen here:
http://www.fullfillyourdestiny.org

lindarobin -> RE: my web sites are all justified to the left (5/18/2009 10:40:59 AM)

To move your pages, you can "select all/click and drag" or you can add centering code to the HTML file with NotePad.

pholishus -> RE: my web sites are all justified to the left (5/20/2009 8:11:07 PM)

I am truly missing this.[&o] I have been in Notepad, but nothing seems to happen. I can see the Pholishus.web file, but when I click it, the language is not HTML and I have no options as such to edit. What am I not understanding?[:(]

lindarobin -> RE: my web sites are all justified to the left (5/24/2009 10:51:44 PM)

PrintMaster's web page project is a great way to make your first website, but you can really finesse your pages by editing the generated files with code that you write yourself.

When you publish your web project, you generate these files:

index.html
page0002.html
page0003.html

These are the files that you open and edit with NotePad.

Add your own code for:

• centering pages
  • full-justified text (something that PrintMaster can only do for its print projects, not for its web pages)
  • putting a title in the browser title bar
  • getting found by search engines
  • wrapping text around images

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4