Where are .bcc files saved? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

jrusk7626 -> Where are .bcc files saved? (6/2/2009 11:00:31 AM)

Can someone tell me where on my hard drive .bcc files are located. I have created a new calendar for next year and will be working on it off and on over the next 6 months. I would like to back them up. Help!!!

DEJenc3 -> RE: Where are .bcc files saved? (6/2/2009 12:09:34 PM)

Hi Jerry,

Your personal *.bcc files are normally saved in the My Documents folder (Documents folder for Vista); but, they can be saved in any location that you select when you use the File | Save Collection As option.

If you have not been selecting a specific location for the saved files, my guess would be that your *.bcc files might be saved in this folder

C:\ProgramData\Broderbund Software\Print\Calendar Creator (for Vista & Windows 7)

or

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Broderbund Software\Print\Calendar Creator (for WinXP)

But, the easiest way to verify the exact location of the last file that was saved would be to do this:

1. Open Calendar Creator.

2. Open a Basic Calendar.

3. Select 'File' in the menubar, then select 'Save Collection As' in the menu that drops down.

4. When the 'Save As' window opens, click on the down arrow next to the 'Save in:' box. When the box drops down, you will see the entire path to the exact location of the last file that was saved.

If this information does not solve your problem, the next best thing to do would be to do a hard drive search for *.bcc files.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4