Matching names to faces in Face Creator (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Hoyle®] >> [Hoyle Puzzle & Board Games 2009] >> Puzzle Games

studmuffin -> Matching names to faces in Face Creator (6/22/2009 10:55:31 PM)

I can't get consistent results with face creator. If I start with a new name, it assigns that name to an existing face. If I start with a new face, it gets assigned to an existing name. But not always.

Brandy redux -> RE: Matching names to faces in Face Creator (6/23/2009 2:41:25 AM)

Hi studmuffin,

What you described is, pretty much, exactly how the Face Creator is designed to work.

You should be able to assign any face to any name by doing this:

1. Make sure that the desired name is selected.

2. Click on the 'Face Creator' button.

3. When the Face Creator screen opens, click the 'Load' button.

4. When the 'Load Face' window opens, click on the left and right arrows until you see a face that you like.

5. Select that face.

6. Make any desired changes to the face (oddly enough, at least one change must be made to the fact before it can be saved).

7. Click 'Save'. A dialog will appear: you can either save over the face you changed by then clicking 'Update', or save the changes as a new face without deleting the old one by clicking 'Add'.

8. If you click exit after changing a loaded face without having saved it, you are asked if you want to save the changes to the face. Click 'Yes' to open the dialog in step 3, click 'No' to exit FaceCreator without saving, or click 'Cancel' to return to FaceCreator.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4