Stomper templates (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Export/Import

noorm -> Stomper templates (7/3/2009 7:25:06 PM)

I just purchased a Printshop 23 pro. I wander how I can get the templates for cd stomper labels. I am using full face 2up labels X64025.

ellengard -> RE: Stomper templates (7/3/2009 7:39:35 PM)

There are a few 2-up CD/DVD label templates in the labels projects.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/745FDBBBC10A49399DB9DA17F57066D4.jpg[/image]

Brandy redux -> RE: Stomper templates (7/3/2009 9:08:31 PM)

Hi noorm,

As ellengard indicated above, there is at least one template in Print Shop 23 which might work for you. But, Print Shop 23 does not offer any actual CD Stomper templates. Instead, the majority of the templates in Print Shop are Avery templates.

If you don't find an acceptable template in Print Shop 23, you could try this web site

Stomper Downloads

which offers a way to personalize and print CD Stomper products on the internet at Avery Design & Print Online. Or, you could download blank templates from that web site for use in MSWord.

noorm -> RE: Stomper templates (7/3/2009 9:22:27 PM)

Thank you for the quick response. I am looking for Avery template for label number 98102, 98107 etc. The one that is available in PS23 has labels centred while my labels are alignes diognally. I checked the website sugested and that shows this number. The template available is in .doc format.

Anyways, thank you again.

ellengard -> RE: Stomper templates (7/3/2009 10:20:21 PM)

With all the art and photo-editing tools in PrintShop, you can custom design your label graphic and export it as a JPG. Then you can insert the JPG into your Word template and you're ready to print!

You can even upload your design to the stomper site and finish the design online. I was impressed with that site - lots of graphics available from their catalogue and many font styles, too.

noorm -> RE: Stomper templates (7/5/2009 6:45:12 PM)

Thank you. I will try this method. I do use click-n-design provided by stomper. I wanted to try Printshop for a change since it has quite a few pre-made labels. I will try to convert these pr-made designs to jpg an paste on label on click-n-design.

Thank you for all the help.

ellengard -> RE: Stomper templates (7/5/2009 7:44:00 PM)

Alright! I found a pre-made CD label, changed the hue and saturation in the PhotoWorkshop and applied an artistic filter and exported as JPG to get this:

(for the purpose of uploading to this forum, this is a low-resolution copy, not the high-resolution printable version that PrintShop can make.)

[image]local://upfiles/9017/A6B6DB1AD62543E0B06FB5A36B51B33C.jpg[/image]

noorm -> RE: Stomper templates (7/5/2009 7:56:47 PM)

Thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.660156E-02