screen size (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

trudyvanv -> screen size (7/24/2009 11:39:48 AM)

Hi, I am operating a Vista system and my minitor size is a 21" (HP2159m). Whenever I open a work desk in PrintShop 22 Deluxe, for instance when I open a blank page, the page that comes up looks differently proportioned than the real thin. In other words, a normal 8.5 X 11 (tall sheet) looks shorter and wider than what a 8.5" X 11" page should look like. It's obviously because my monitor is short in height and wide in width. So when I go to start working on this malformed page I am not working and placing things on a real dimemensional page. For instance, I want to print several pictures of odd sizes (like 4X4) on a single sheet, but the rulers are not proportioned to the real thing because my monitor is essentially making it lie. I hope I'm making sense for someone who has had the same problem be able to understand and help me. There must be some kind of an adjustment I have to do within PrintShop itself to correct this.

ellengard -> RE: screen size (7/24/2009 8:57:14 PM)

Yes, I've worked around this problem before by changing my screen resolution. For example, my screen can be set as high as 1280x800 pixels. But I can change it to 1280x720 or 1280x600.

Draw a 8"x8" square on your project, then choose your monitor's setting that will make that square really look like a square on your screen.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.501465E-02