"An error has occurred when publishing files." (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Web Pages

Lanka001 -> "An error has occurred when publishing files." (8/5/2009 1:25:07 PM)

I have a multi-page web site created in version 23 on a Vista 64bit machine. The web sit has been working perfectly until now. I created a number of flash galleries with another program. These are all contained in seperate html files in seperate folders within my web site folder. They are all working fine and I access them using 14 hot spots on one of my pages. When I pre-view, this it works perfectly and all galleries show up exactly as I want. However, when I publish to folder, I get "An error has occurred when publishing files." and ir doesn't create my informaion. The hot spot is a link to the html file that has the .swf file in it. I also indicate it as an embedded file on the hot spot description. Is there something I am doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is holding up my web site. .

ellengard -> RE: "An error has occurred when publishing files." (8/5/2009 4:59:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lanka001
...I created a number of flash galleries with another program. These are all contained in seperate html files in seperate folders within my web site folder. They are all working fine and I access them using 14 hot spots on one of my pages. When I pre-view, this it works perfectly...

...when I publish to folder, I get "An error has occurred when publishing files."

I think the problem can be solved by linking to an internet document rather than a file on your system. In the Hyperlink dialog box, select Internet Document and type the full URL (http://www.yourwebsite.com/foldername/filename.html for example) Then make sure you upload those separate folders/files to your web host in the correct location.

That should do it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4