Importing Photos (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Export/Import

Sculptor -> Importing Photos (8/18/2009 5:33:10 PM)

Greetings, everyone,

I've recently gotten a new computer and bought PM Platinum 18 . On my old computer, I have PM 10. I've saved many photos that I'd like to transfer. Is there a way I can do this all at once, or do I have to load them to memory one at a time? Projects transferred as a total file, but the photos are resisting.

Thanks in advance,
Kathie

Brandy redux -> RE: Importing Photos (8/18/2009 9:26:40 PM)

Hi Kathie,

It is possible to import several photos at the same time into PrintMaster. But, the first thing you will need to do is to make sure that all photo files are stored in the same folder on your hard drive.

Then, you would open the PrintMaster Art Gallery and click on the 'My Art & Photos' tab. Then, you would click on 'File' in the menubar and select 'Import' from the menu that drops down.

When the 'Import Pictures' window opens, navigate to the folder where your photo files are stored. When you can see the list of photo files in the window, hold down the SHIFT key while you click on the first photo file in the list. Then, while still holding down the SHIFT key, scroll to the last photo file in the list, then click on that file.

When you see that all file names have been selected, click on the 'Import' button.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.660156E-02