postcards on 8.5 x 14 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

lrogers -> postcards on 8.5 x 14 (10/6/2009 10:11:15 AM)

Hi,

I am using the Print Shop 21. I cannot figure out how to configure a sheet of paper that is 8.5x14 instead of 8.5x11. The custom paper wizard does let you create a custom size postcard, but when you go to start a new project, it comes up landscape vs. portrait. Anyone know how?

ellengard -> RE: How to make landscape 8.5 x 14? (10/6/2009 10:31:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: lrogers
...I cannot figure out how to configure a sheet of paper that is 8.5x14 instead of 8.5x11.

Change the paper size in the print setup BEFORE you start your project.
quote:

postcard, but when you go to start a new project, it comes up landscape vs. portrait.

Unfortunately, there is no easy way set up portrait orientation for a blank postcard template. I just draw a 4" wide, 6" high rectangle and add my design elements inside the rectangle. Then I select all and group. Then I rotate the group 90 degrees and center it on the template.

If you are trying to set up a custom paper of 4 up on legal size paper, do it as a LABEL project instead of a postcard project. That way, the label (postcard) will show up portrait orientation.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4