Print Shop 22 prints Jibberish (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues

Bobby_B -> Print Shop 22 prints Jibberish (10/6/2009 1:14:29 PM)

When i try to print from Print Shop 22 to our Xerox Work Centre 5030 all i get is jibberish. If i send it to a Hp Deskjet its fine. I have tried new drivers. Any other ideas?

This is a networked printer.

ellengard -> RE: Print Shop 22 prints Jibberish (10/8/2009 9:47:16 AM)

PS22 prints fine at my work where we use a large commercial networked Xerox Doc 50. It wasn't always so, but the tech updated the drivers and we haven't had a problem since. You already mentioned the drivers so if there isn't an even newer driver, the only workaround I can think of is to set the printer to PDF, then adjust for possible line and character spacing changes (different drivers have different line and character specs). Create a PDF and print that.

Our print problem was only related to the text - images were fine. If this is your experience, too, you can export the project as hi-res JPG. Then import the JPG into any other application from which you can print.

Bobby_B -> RE: Print Shop 22 prints Jibberish (10/12/2009 1:14:58 PM)

Printing to a PDF works. I will have to look for a newer version of the drivers the next time i am at that site.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.489258E-02