Saving PDF one month at a time saves the wrong month (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

Sab_5 -> Saving PDF one month at a time saves the wrong month (11/6/2009 8:24:35 PM)

I have Calendar Delexe Creator 10 and I want to save in a PDF file one month at a time but it won't let me.
Let's say I want to save February, I go in File, save as PDF then I choose the start date (2/1/2010), period 1. and then save. But it will save only January and if I would choose period 2, it will save January and February.
Can someone help me?

Thanks

Brandy redux -> RE: Saving PDF one month at a time saves the wrong month (11/6/2009 8:33:55 PM)

Hi Sab_5,

Sounds to me like your computer's Regional Settings are set to dd/mm/yyyy instead of mm/dd/yyyy.

If that's truly the case, Calendar Creator is reading the 2/1/2010 date as January 2, 2010.

So, the first thing you'll want to do is to go to Control Panel, select Regional and Language Settings, then make whatever changes are required to change the date format to mm/dd/yyyy.

Sab_5 -> RE: Saving PDF one month at a time saves the wrong month (11/6/2009 8:41:27 PM)

OMG It worked!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
4.785156E-02