Brandy redux -> Flash Player or Macromedia Projector or Mplayer2 error (12/17/2009 2:42:44 PM)
The Flash Player or Macromedia Projector or Mplayer2 error error message is actually being caused by a problem with the version of Flash Player which is installed on your computer. To fix that problem, you would do this:
1. Click on this link
Uninstalling Software: Thoroughly & Safely
then follow the directions in that FAQ for thoroughly uninstalling the Encore or Broderbund program which caused the Flash Player or Macromedia Projector error
2. Go to Control panel
3. If you are using WinXP, or an earlier Operating System, select 'Add or Remove Programs'
If you are using WinVista, select 'Programs & Features'
4. Uninstall ALL Adobe Flash Player items that you find in the list of installed programs
5. Uninstall ALL Macromedia Flash Player items that you find in the list of installed programs
6. Restart the computer
7. Click on this link
Computer Cleanup on WinXP, WinVista & Win7
then follow the directions in that FAQ for performing a computer cleanup
8. Click on this link
'Clean' Install on Win98/Me/XP/2000/Vista/Win7
then follow the directions in that FAQ for reinstalling the Encore program which generated the Flash Player error
9. Start the Encore program to make sure that it is running correctly
10. Click on this link
Install Adobe Flash Player
11. Download and install the most current version of Adobe Flash Player.