CAC 8: Can be successfully installed on Win7 64-bit (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [American Greetings CreateaCard] >> General Functionality

Brandy redux -> CAC 8: Can be successfully installed on Win7 64-bit (1/24/2010 6:58:21 PM)

I have just now confirmed that CAC8 can be successfully installed on a 64-bit version of Windows 7, provided a 'clean' install is performed, exactly as described in this FAQ

'Clean' Install on Win98/Me/XP/2000/Vista/Win7

During the installation process, I received an error message which said, "This program has known compatibility issues." That error message indicated that some of the CAC8 drivers were known to have compatibility issues with Windows 7 64-bit. However, since that error message did not define which drivers might have compatibiltiy issues, I am not yet sure which of those drivers might cause problems with Windows 7 64-bit.

But, I was able to complete the installation after I clicked on the "Run Program" button. And, I have verified that the "Available Online" images can be seen and downloaded.

Brandy redux -> RE: CAC 8: Can be successfully installed on Win7 64-bit (3/14/2010 1:56:17 AM)

I have discovered that I am not always able to access the "Available Online" images with either my 32-bit version of WinVista or my 64-bit version of Windows 7 for CAC 8. Sometimes I can access the images and sometimes I cannot. I suspect that the problem is being caused by the online server. And, if that is the case, there is nothing that can be done when the images cannot be accessed except to try again at a later time.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.367188E-02