Print Shop Pro Photo - invalid license # (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

wild13bill -> Print Shop Pro Photo - invalid license # (1/30/2010 10:18:24 AM)

How do install print shop pro photo? I purchsed this 4 years ago and had it on my old computer. I now have new computer with windows 7 ultimate. Tried to install, but it keeps telling invalid license #. Help please.

Brandy redux -> RE: Print Shop Pro Photo - invalid license # (1/30/2010 11:38:08 AM)

Hi wild13bill,

It has been such a very long time since I have used Print Shop Pro Photo (aka Print Shop Zoom), that I don't remember much about it. But, if the Print Shop Pro Photo requires you to enter a license # then tells you that the license number is invalid, the most logical explanation is that you entered the license number incorrectly.

There are 2 key points which must always be kept in mind when entering license numbers:

1. The license number must be entered EXACTLY - so, if the license number is in ALL CAPS, it must be entered in ALL CAPS.

2. Any time a license number contains a character that could be either a numeric Zero (0) or an alpha O, it is alway preferable to enter a numeric Zero

On the other hand, if Print Shop Pro Photo does not actually require you to enter a license number, the "invalid license #" error message might be the result of either a corrupt installation or an incompatibility with the Operating System. And, in that case, the best thing you could do would be to click on this link

Troubleshooting Installation Problems

then review the recommended solutions in that FAQ.

wild13bill -> RE: Print Shop Pro Photo - invalid license # (1/31/2010 4:04:25 PM)

THanks for the help.

Bill

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4