Text appears fuzzy (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Web Pages

Debann -> Text appears fuzzy (3/13/2010 11:53:06 AM)

I have created one website using Print Shop Web Designer - no problem except it was some time ago. I'm having to relearn.
I just began a new design on a darkish grey field and find that the text I'm inserting is very fuzzy when I preview it. Could someone tell me why this is happening. I want it to look like the attached pic.
Thanks

[image]local://upfiles/18318/DFC6F4FEC4474CCF9321B7B3D1B8F4BF.jpg[/image]

ellengard -> RE: Text appearance online (3/13/2010 1:01:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Debann
...the text I'm inserting is very fuzzy when I preview it.

Is the preview actually displayed in the web browser? If yes, can you highlight and select the text, copy and paste it into other applications? If no, then what you have is not text, but an image. Text that is rendered into an image can be very jaggy.

If this is the case, you need to make sure that you are using the tool to add regular text and not image text. (text objects rather than titles)

Debann -> RE: Text appearance online (3/13/2010 1:38:36 PM)

Hi Ellengard,
Thanks so much, that seems to have been the problem. I thought I needed a title text application to treat the text items as individual pieces - i.e. so that I can make the text names into links.
Debann

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4