server error occurred while accessing ExpressIt (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Printing Specific Issues

ctb -> server error occurred while accessing ExpressIt (1/31/2005 3:13:45 PM)

I created a new project. When I get ready to have it professionally printed I got this error message: The following server error occurred while accessing ExpressIt from this product (ERROR CODE=301
It won't let me sign up for express it please advise on how to get my projects printed professionally.

lindarobin -> RE: server error occurred while accessing ExpressIt (1/31/2005 5:55:13 PM)

The old Expressit site no longer exists. You can get professional printing at a number of stores (check your phone book) such as Kinko's, Staples, Mail Boxes Etc. Most places will accept high resolution PDF and TIF files. Phone and ask what file format they can accept for professional printing. If you are really lucky, they might accept PrintMaster files.

You will probably need to convert your PrintMaster files to the file format they require.

ctb -> RE: server error occurred while accessing ExpressIt (2/1/2005 4:50:36 AM)

Oh okay. Thank you so much.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.757813E-02