links in PDF do not work (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Web Pages

styson -> links in PDF do not work (3/19/2010 8:23:59 PM)

I am using Printmaster Platinum 18 and I am making a calendar. What I would like to do is link certian dates to either on line documents or websites and then save as PDF file is there a way to do this. I have added links to text and when saved to PDF the links do not work when I click on them. Any help would be appreciated

ellengard -> RE: adding links to graphics (3/19/2010 10:10:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: styson
I am using Printmaster Platinum 18 and I am making a calendar. What I would like to do is link certian dates to either on line documents or websites and then save as PDF file is there a way to do this. I have added links to text and when saved to PDF the links do not work when I click on them.

This only works with a web page project AFTER you publish it and open the page in a web browser. Only text links work and only if the link is fully typed out http://etc.

Also, if you are using the Broderbund PDF creator, no text is saved - it's just one big image.

PM is really not capable of doing what you want. I think you would need Adobe Acrobat.

I found that even with a MS Word doc, when converted to PDF with the cutePDF program, could not save the hyperlink on a graphic, only on the text.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4