Printed project is fuzzy (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 2.0

Wendybrass -> Printed project is fuzzy (3/30/2010 1:59:39 PM)

I'm a little confused. I take large file photos to create feature sheets. I had to reduce the size of my photos to import them to the project gallery, however I still kept them quite large. When I printed the project ever image is fuzzy and looks like poor quality. Am I doing something wrong?

I have been using PrintShop for years and never encountered this problem in any of the other versions.

ellengard -> RE: Printed project is fuzzy (3/30/2010 4:53:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wendybrass
I had to reduce the size of my photos to import them to the project gallery, however I still kept them quite large. When I printed the project... looks like poor quality.

I have compared the printed results of my high res JPG (2848x2136 pixels 2.6 MB), printed from PS2.0 vs printed from Windows Photo Printing Wizard. No edits, 8x10 size both times, identical print setups.

I am surprised at the noticeable difference in quality! The PS2.0 print shows pixelation whereas the other does not. I can only conclude that PS2.0 cannot maintain the quality of the photo. [:@]

In many different applications, dragging the corners to size a picture to fit the page can sometimes cause distortion, but I can usually avoid this by scaling a picture by inputting numbers in an "edit size box". I cannot find such a thing in PS2.0.

The previous versions of PS, I would have to say, are superior in regards to precise sizing and printing quality.

lindarobin -> RE: Printed project is fuzzy (9/16/2011 10:25:37 PM)

Here is a visual test result.

[image]local://upfiles/72/C337565CFD2E4855B1AEE49266E54736.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.953125E-02