Registration problem: 'add product' error message (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Hoyle®] >> Hoyle Card Games 2005

silverjudi -> Registration problem: 'add product' error message (4/19/2010 7:18:00 AM)

I am trying toinstall Hoyle Card Games 2005; registration page is complete but when I click on submit it states "add product". There is not place that I can see to do this???? Thanks.

Brandy redux -> RE: Registration problem: 'add product' error message (4/19/2010 11:17:49 AM)

Hi silverjudi,

The 'add product' error message will sometimes be displayed when a product is not selected during the registration process. As can be seen in the image at the bottom of this message, there is a box for 'Product Purchased'. And, if a product is not selected in that box, the registration process cannot be successfully completed. However, since the list of products that can be selected in that box does not contain all possible names of all possible products that users might be trying to register, it is sometimes necessary to pick a product that does not match the product you are trying to register.

Since Hoyle Card Games 2005 is such an old program. And, since Hoyle Card Games 2005 was originally released when the Hoyle franchise was still owned by Sierra, it is not actually necessary to register Hoyle Card Games 2005. So, any errors that you encounter while attempting to install Hoyle Card Games 2005 can be safely ignored.

[image]local://upfiles/10488/C80447F590394FD08D6C7862A734B580.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4