PM 2.0: How to select business card stock? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2.0 & 2011 >> PM 2/PM 2011 General Functionality

Adrian722 -> PM 2.0: How to select business card stock? (5/29/2010 5:32:28 AM)

I have designed business cards and would like to print on business card stock, but there are no options to select which stock to use....Very strange to me that you choose to create a business card yet it creates it as an 8.5 x 11 full sheet and prints as a full sheet....since when are business cards a full sheet of paper????? Please help ASAP - really frustrated....Thx...

ellengard -> RE: PM 2.0: How to select business card stock? (5/29/2010 11:21:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Adrian722
...Very strange to me that you choose to create a business card yet it creates it as an 8.5 x 11 full sheet and prints as a full sheet....since when are business cards a full sheet of paper????? ...really frustrated...

All business card stocks are full sheet - typically 10 cards on a sheet. But I understand your frustration - in this program, you have to manually create the 10 individual cards perfectly aligned to print on pre-perforatted business card stock. You and I are used to creating ONE card and having the program automatically print out 10 identical ones.

I suppose the advantage to this program is that you can make up to 10 different designs for your one sheet.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4