CC 12: 13-week calendar (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

starlifter -> CC 12: 13-week calendar (6/3/2010 5:58:43 PM)

I have been using previous version of MySoftware Calendar Creator which is pre-Broderbund. With a new hard drive and Win7 I cannot use it any longer. I have not yet purchased Calendar Creator 12.

Will it allow you to print out events on a calendar? I am not talking holidays per say, but events that I enter. Also, the older version would do a 13-week calendar. Does this new version have that option or something similar longer than a month?

Thanks,

Brandy redux -> RE: CC 12: 13-week calendar (6/3/2010 6:27:49 PM)

Hi David,

Calendar Creator 12 will allow you to add events which can be set to repeat from year to year - such as Birthdays, Anniversaries, Business Meetings, Appointments, etc.

Calendar Creator 12 will also allow you to add individual text boxes which can contain any desired text.

And, all events and text boxes can be printed as desired.

And, as can be seen in the image below, Calendar Creator will allow you to create a 13-week calendar. Although the default multi-week format is for 6 weeks, it is possible to create a multi-week format with any desired number of weeks. And, the best part is that Calendar Creator will allow you to adjust the size, font and color of all text items on the page - such as day of the week and day number - to provide more space for events to be entered.

Calendar Creator 12 can also create calendars in these formats:

* Year
* Multi-month
* Month
* Week
* Week Planner
* Day
* Month on 2 Pages
* Week on 2 Pages
* Event Report
* Month with Tasks
* Week with Tasks
* Week Planner with Tasks
* Day with Tasks
* Task Report

[image]local://upfiles/10488/639E6B40EE2541E5B8582194527D160E.jpg[/image]

starlifter -> RE: CC 12: 13-week calendar (6/3/2010 7:38:43 PM)

That is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for the quick responses. I am going to get the program immediately. Thanks...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4