PM Platinum 2.0 and Size of Clipart on Mac (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2.0 & 2011 >> PM 2/PM 2011 General Functionality

mcsmiley -> PM Platinum 2.0 and Size of Clipart on Mac (6/6/2010 11:08:43 AM)

I just installed PM Platinum 2.0 on my mac and when I went to the clipart it only shows tiny thumbnails. Can I somehow increase the size of these so I can see what the pictures are? I am also finding it takes a considerable amount of time to load the clipart, is this normal?

Brandy redux -> RE: PM Platinum 2.0 and Size of Clipart on Mac (6/6/2010 11:35:57 AM)

quote:

When I went to the clipart it only shows tiny thumbnails. Can I somehow increase the size of these so I can see what the pictures are?

Sorry, but NO. The size of the clipart cannot be changed.

quote:

I am also finding it takes a considerable amount of time to load the clipart, is this normal?

On my MAC, it takes only a second or two to load the clipart. But, I'm using a new MacBook Pro with Snow Leopard. If your MAC is older, or if it has a slow microprocessor, that might explain why it takes time to load the clipart. Unfortunately, however, there is no way to speed up the loading of the clipart.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.660156E-02