Lego Chess installed but always asks for disc to be inserted (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Education Software] >> [Adventure Workshop] >> 4th - 6th Grade

danielsmama -> Lego Chess installed but always asks for disc to be inserted (6/9/2010 11:28:38 AM)

I have successfully installed Lego Chess. When selecting either 'Chess' or 'Chess Configuration', I'm always prompted to insert the CD (the CD is inserted) and to 'Retry' or 'Cancel.' Clicking 'Retry' only prompts me to insert the CD, which is already inserted. Please help! My son has really been looking forward to playing this game.

Brandy redux -> RE: Lego Chess installed but always asks for disc to be inserted (6/9/2010 11:38:44 AM)

Hi danielsmama,

Since Lego Chess is such a very old program, very little support is available on these Encore forums.

I have, however, found a web site which offers a patch for the problem you are experiencing.

Please click on the link below

selectsoft.com Lego patch

to check out that patch.

danielsmama -> RE: Lego Chess installed but always asks for disc to be inserted (6/9/2010 12:19:03 PM)

Thank you so much for responding so quickly. The link you provided for the patch worked. He can now play Lego Chess!

Thank you again!

Brandy redux -> RE: Lego Chess installed but always asks for disc to be inserted (6/9/2010 12:30:51 PM)

You Are Very Welcome danielsmama,

I always like to help whenever I can.

And, Thank You Very Much for letting me know that the patch worked. Since I do not own Lego Chess, I was not able to check the patch for myself before I recommended it to you.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
8.789063E-03