"no current rewards" (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Hoyle®] >> Hoyle Card Games 2008

rlambrecht -> "no current rewards" (6/16/2010 9:46:11 AM)

I have been playing for a couple of months when all games started showing "no current rewards" in the lower right corner. I can no longer "win" Hoyle bucks. I have read everything I can and cannot find a remedy for this. Any help?

Brandy redux -> RE: "no current rewards" (6/16/2010 11:16:44 AM)

Hi rlambrecht,

The "no current rewards" message indicates that you have not accomplished anything in the current game to earn any rewards.

The quickest way to determine which actions earn rewards is to do this:

1. Open Hoyle Card Games 2008.

2. When the list of games is displayed, click on 'Hoyle Bucks'.

3. When the 'Hoyle Bucks' is displayed, click on 'Guide' at the bottom of the window.

4. When the Guide opens, find the game in which you can no longer win Bucks.

5. Then, check the actions which earn rewards.

For example, if you have been playing Poker, you will see that you can earn rewards for only these actions:

* Winner
* Two Pair
* Three of a Kind
* Straight
* Flush
* Full House
* Four of a kind
* Straight Flush
* Royal Flush

It is very important to keep in mind that not all Games in Hoyle Card Games 2008 can earn rewards. So, if you cannot find a game in the Guide, that would have to mean that that game does not earn rewards. Miami Solitaire is one game which you will not find in the Guide - because Miami Solitaire is a stand-alone program which is not connected with Hoyle Bucks.

If you find that you have performed an action for which you should have earned a reward, please post back and tell me which game you were playing and which action you performed which should have earned you a reward.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4