Poor Quality Printing with 2.0 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 2.0

bsanix -> Poor Quality Printing with 2.0 (6/22/2010 9:10:56 AM)

My computer is up to date and has plenty of everything it needs to provide good graphics. My problem is I still print poor quality imported graphics as well as the graphics provided in the Ready Made Templates. The graphics come out fuzzy. I print to my ink jet as well as a new Xerox commercial multi-function unit. I really want to like PS 2.0 but still cannot provide anything but poor quality. Can you help?

ellengard -> RE: Fuzzy graphics (6/22/2010 10:36:03 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bsanix
... the graphics come out fuzzy.

There was another thread about this exact same problem. The other poster and I came to the same unfortunate conclusion. Print Shop 2.0 degrades the image quality of our photos. Printing the same digital photo file from PS2.0 and from other applications, clearly showed the difference in quality. Changing print settings did not improve PS2.0 results to match the quality of the print from my Win photo printing app.[:@]

Brandy redux -> RE: Fuzzy graphics (6/23/2010 1:03:25 AM)

quote:

There was another thread about this exact same problem. The other poster and I came to the same unfortunate conclusion. Print Shop 2.0 degrades the image quality of our photos.

That other thread can be found here

Printed project is fuzzy

bsanix -> RE: Fuzzy graphics (6/28/2010 5:56:40 AM)

I have worked with Broderbund concerning this problem. They suggested upgrading my video drivers which I did then they suggested updating my printer's drivers, which I did. When this produced no improvement, they told me that "there is no known repair for this problem" and if I am unhappy with the product there is a link to the return policy.

ellengard -> RE: Fuzzy graphics (6/28/2010 10:09:08 AM)

I was really surprised and disappointed when I discovered this program's low quality of printing. Perhaps they thought we would not have very high standards for quality of printing? If enough people return the product, the message would be clear and we can anticipate a better quality product in the future. On the plus side, when I am making web graphics and documents for monitor viewing, there is no problem with quality.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4