CD/DVD COVER (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 2.0

katz089 -> CD/DVD COVER (7/8/2010 9:48:54 AM)

how do I create a CD cover from scratch. All I seem to be able to access are ready made templates. I want to design my own

ellengard -> RE: CD/DVD COVER (7/8/2010 10:16:14 AM)

Under SELECT A PROJECT TYPE, choose Labels, CD and DVD, _Blank CD DVD.

katz089 -> RE: CD/DVD COVER (7/8/2010 8:50:58 PM)

I went into project type and choose label sheets but it did not bring up any cd/dvd options and when I choose cd/dvd as my project type it only displays ready made templates there is no blank dvd to select. The closest thing I can find is the client template but it will not let you format a photo over the entire surface area.

Brandy redux -> RE: CD/DVD COVER (7/8/2010 9:24:25 PM)

Hi katz089,

Since you posted in the PrintMaster 2.0 forum, the reply that ellengard posted above was related to PrintMaster 2.0.

However, since there are no Label Sheet projects in any version of PrintMaster, I suspect that you are actually asking about Print Shop.

Please post back here and tell us exactly which product you are asking about. And, please be sure to give the version number.

ellengard -> RE: CD/DVD COVER (7/8/2010 9:37:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: katz089
...label sheets ... the client template ... format a photo over the entire surface area

Yeah, I see it - you are definitely using the Print Shop 2.0.

I was able to fill the label with an image. Is this what you are trying to do?[image]http://forums.encoreusa.com/upfiles/72/asppg_Db848681623.jpg[/image]

ellengard -> RE: CD/DVD COVER (7/8/2010 9:57:19 PM)

There is no "blank" CD template in PShop2.0. There are only templates that you can customize. Normally, I would select any CD template then delete all the design elements and expect to see dotted lines (non-printing) to show me where to place my own designs. Unfortunately with this program, if you delete all, you are left with a totally blank page and no way to tell where your design elements should go![&:]

katz089 -> RE: CD/DVD COVER (7/10/2010 2:59:37 PM)

Yes, I'm sorry I thought I had posted in Print Shop. I finally figured it out anyway. It certainly wasn't exactly user friendly. I still think there ought to be a blank CD to choose instead you have to completely alter ready made templates. Thanks for your help

katz089 -> RE: CD/DVD COVER (7/10/2010 3:03:38 PM)

Thank you so much for your help. I have finally been successful in designing the cover I needed to make. I wish it was a little more user friendly. Dotted lines would definitely be helpful.

ellengard -> RE: CD/DVD COVER (7/10/2010 6:49:37 PM)

I've made my own template which makes things easier. By adding this GIF to a blank page and sizing it to full page, I add my design elements to cover all the black.

(Trying to cover the elements on an existing CD template, I would accidentally move those underlying elements and that would mess up the positioning.)

[image]local://upfiles/9017/1F5EA934ECB348D29289726476D30020.gif[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
3.198242E-02