How do I save an image with drop shadow as Jpeg? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

wunderbar -> How do I save an image with drop shadow as Jpeg? (8/21/2010 7:30:51 PM)

I bought print shop deluxe version 23 and I have a question regarding drop shadow.

Here is how I did to add the drop shadow: I clicked insert, clicked from file, selected the image, right clicked on the picture and clicked on apply drop shadow or I clicked insert, clicked from file, selected the image, clicked on effects from the main menu and clicked on apply drop shadow. After I selected the kindof shadow that I wanted, I wanted to save the picture as jpeg but I could not find the option for jpeg.

The problem is that when I go to file save as, it does not give me the option of Jpeg only for post files sig.
If I save as post files sig, the page behind the picture is also saved. I want to save only the picture with the drop shadow. Do you know how I should do that?

If I use photo tools I can save the picture as jpeg but I can not add the drop shadow. I can add drop shadow only if I insert the picture on the page first. But how can I save on the picture and not the page?

ellengard -> RE: How do I save an image with drop shadow as Jpeg? (8/21/2010 8:32:47 PM)

Click on the graphic to highlight it. Then File | Export As... choose JPG and the desired resolution. This exports the graphic rather than the entire project.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4