Website Justified To The Left On The Browser (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Web Pages

Val -> Website Justified To The Left On The Browser (8/26/2010 12:38:55 AM)

I have printmaster platinum 15 and cannot get my webpage to center no matter what I do with the html. I have tried to enter<center> and </center>in the html as I have read on some posts, but there is always some part or parts of the page that won't center. Can someone send me a link or explain a simple way to do this. I have read the previous post about this, but it is not really clear. Will the new version of printmaster have the same problem?

Thank You,

ellengard -> RE: Website Justified To The Left On The Browser (8/26/2010 9:47:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Val
... I have tried to enter<center> and </center>in the html as I have read on some posts, but there is always some part or parts of the page that won't center.

You have to put the entire page contents into a containing box <DIV></DIV>. Then you center the containing box. It sounds like you are missing a </DIV> tag.
quote:

... Can someone send me a link or explain a simple way to do this.

Go to post#5 of this thread: Adding HTML for ads and page centering
quote:

Will the new version of printmaster have the same problem?

Yes. PrintMaster is primarily a desktop printing program so its web project is very basic and will always be so.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4