'glow' around the letter (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

wegiea -> 'glow' around the letter (8/31/2010 1:32:14 PM)

I used to use the Printshop Deluxe version 12 and I loved that product. since switching to Vista I had to find another program to use. I have now been using Printmaster 18 but am not completely happy with it. I used to be able to type text and choose to put a 'glow' around the letter which I could make different colors, more glow or less glow, etc. I can't find a way to do it with this printmaster. I am wondering if the new "The Print Shop 23.1 Pro Publisher Deluxe" has that ability? can anyone tell me if that new software has the glow text effect or not. I am going to purchase a new program but would like to make sure it has this feature if possible and also that it works well with Vista, since I have purchased three so far that do not work with Vista and am tired of wasting money on software. I hope someone out there can help me.

ellengard -> 'glow' around the letter (8/31/2010 11:53:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wegiea
... type text and choose to put a 'glow' around the letter which I could make different colors, more glow or less glow, etc. I can't find a way to do it with this printmaster...

With PM18, you can sort of make your text glow by creating headline text and then applying a custom shadow from the format menu.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/C83F45E52F174806AD6875F797702DB0.jpg[/image]

ellengard -> RE: 'glow' around the letter (8/31/2010 11:55:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wegiea
...I am wondering if the new "The Print Shop 23.1 Pro Publisher Deluxe" has that ability? can anyone tell me if that new software has the glow text effect or not...

Yes, it does. Create headline text, then apply radiant glow from the Effects menu.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/8A39D5448B0342E38C9C07D137457AC1.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.513672E-02