Printing Table Tents: graphic needs to be upside down (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2.0 & 2011 >> PM 2/PM 2011 General Functionality

PCGeekWannabe -> Printing Table Tents: graphic needs to be upside down (9/6/2010 8:48:02 AM)

I am using Printmaster Platinum 2011, on WIndows 7 Pro/64.
I am trying to print some table tents for son's wedding reception meal. About 20-30 seats, so 20-30 'tents'. The Avery 5305 templates are perfect for what I am trying to accomplish.

The template in Printmaster Platinum 2011 seems to presume the name is only on one side of the tent. I am trying to put the graphic and name on both sides of the tent. Easy enough to do, but the name on the other side needs to be upside down, and the graphic needs to be upside down as well, in relation to the one on the 'front' side of the tent.

I have been trying to a week to get this to work, and am getting very frustrated. Word is no help either. PrintMaster used to be flexible and powerful and able to rotate text, and graphics on pages, cards, and I am having trouble finding where and how to do this on this product.

Help, please?

ellengard -> RE: Printing Table Tents: graphic needs to be upside down (9/6/2010 10:34:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: PCGeekWannabe
... the name on the other side needs to be upside down, and the graphic needs to be upside down as well...

In the Text side bar, move the Rotate slider to 180.
In the Clip Art side bar, move the Rotate slider to 180 or click the Rotate 180 degree button.
In the Photos side bar, move the Rotate slider to 180 or click the Rotate 180 degree button.

When you select an element, the appropriate side bar is activated.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4