Pictures don't show with events (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

BWill -> Pictures don't show with events (9/19/2010 10:56:42 AM)

I am using Calendar Creator 12.1. I am trying to associate a picture with an event. Such as a picture of a person with their birthday. I would like this to show on every year. I have used the repeat rule and the picture shows next to the event on the event list but not on the calendar. Any help would be appreciated.

Brandy redux -> RE: Pictures don't show with events (9/19/2010 11:41:06 AM)

Hi Bwill,

The default Preferences for CC 12.1 is to NOT show the pictures when there is Overflow. So, if the font for the text is too big or if there are too many events in the same day cell, the picture will not be displayed on the calendar.

To change the default, click on 'File' in the menubar, select 'Preferences' in the menu that drops down. When the Preferences window opens, click on the 'Overflow' tab, then click in the box next to 'Don't show the pictures' - to remove the check mark.

It is very important to keep in mind, however, that when an Overflow condition exists, the size of the picture will be reduced.

I work around that problem by using the Add | Picture option to manually add pictures - then size and position the pictures either beside or under the text.

BWill -> RE: Pictures don't show with events (9/19/2010 2:03:07 PM)

Thanks for the info. That seems to do the trick.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4