Help with saving specific number of months (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

pdorey -> Help with saving specific number of months (10/8/2010 11:59:28 AM)

I have been using Calendar Creator for several years and several different versions. Currently using Calendar Creator 10. I have yet to figure out how to save only the 12 month period. I feel that this is taking up a lot of space because I think all calendar months are saving each time I make a change. I am using it to create an annual birthday and events calendar for my church. What am I missing? I am able to print selected months/period, but no opportunity to save only those months.

Brandy redux -> RE: Help with saving specific number of months (10/8/2010 12:07:01 PM)

Hi pdorey,

It is not possible to save a specific number of months in the Calendar Creator program. All Calendar Creator files are designed to include all months for many years.

This is due to the fact that repeating Events which are placed in Calendar Creator calendars can span many decades. And, if it were possible to save a calendar for only the months of 2010, any repeating events (for Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc.) which had originally been placed in previous calendars for earlier years would be removed. And, when Events are removed, they will no longer repeat.

The size of a calendar creator file doesn't change because of the number of months involved because months are *calculated* as you need them. File size increases when you add more events and images.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4